DAVID RUNNELLS, CEO
- BA Economics, Michigan State University 1967.
- Officer, United States Navy 1967-1969.
- MBA Marketing, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania 1971.
- Fifty years of management experience in a variety of industries, including thirteen years as President and CEO of Econ-O-Cloth, Inc. Lansing, Illinois. General Manager of Videotec Corporation from 1998 until purchase of business with Mr. Lee in 2001.
BUDDY LEE, PRESIDENT
- Former IBEW journeyman electrician.
- Fourty years experience in the security industry as project manager, consultant, central station operations manager, and sales and system design manager. The last eighteen years with Videotec.
- Co-owner of Videotec since 2001.
- Certified in Design and Application in the following areas:
Access Control applications
JOE FRAZIER, STRATEGIC PROJECTS MANAGER
- Extensive experience in electrical contracting through family owned electrical company in Michigan.
- Twenty years varied construction management and construction superintendent experience. Certified in Project Management from Integrated Security Network and NECA.
- Mr. Frazier joined Videotec in 2000.
RICK GAUTHIER, OPERATIONS & SERVICE MANAGER
- BS in Industrial Supervision, Minor in Industrial Engineering, Purdue University 1986
- Twenty-five years experience in Operations Management. Including 10 years Co-owner of Quality Accessories Inc. as VP of Operations
- Mr. Gauthier joined Videotec Corp. in 2011
Carlos Dominguez, IT DIRECTOR
- BS in Computer Systems, DeVry University 1992
- Over 25 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Mr. Dominguez joined Videotec Corp. in 2021
Jonathan Dinga, IT TECHNICIAN
- BS in Computer Information Technology, Purdue University Northwest 2021
- Mr. Dinga joined Videotec Corp. in 2021