Significant / Projects
Public Sector (References available upon request)
State of Illinois Department of Corrections:
- Project: Multi-building CCTV and Network Video Recorder installation at the Dwight Correctional Facility in Dwight, IL.
City of Aurora
- Project: Design and build, multiple sites, CCTV project for protection of transportation infrastructure sites.
Chicago Union Station
- Project: IED Ambient Sound Annunciator system and 118 cameras. Monthly maintenance and service contracts.
Naperville Public Library
- Project: Adding CCTV to three sites in '07, and then an expansion to all three systems in '08.
Valparaiso, Indiana Schools
- Project: Digital servers installed with access to the Police Department for every school in the district. Approximately 135 cameras were networked. System additions and upgrades in '08 and '09.
Michigan City, Indiana Schools
- Project: Project to provide access control and partial CCTV for every school in the district. 17 buildings were networked together.
Sixth District Courthouse, Markham, Illinois
- Project: Designed and built security systems upgrade.
PK Management for Gary Public Housing
Summer 2013 video surveillance and access control for nine properties.
Chicago Union Station
for Amtrak, Jones, Lang & LaSalle, and US Equities Multi-year ongoing projects for video surveillance, access control, wireless IP communication, PLC elevator control interface, IED Ambient Sound Annunciator System, and maintenance
Valparaiso, IN schools
Multi-year ongoing projects for video surveillance, access control, Digital Servers, wireless access to the Police Department from all schools, and maintenance.
Private Sector (References available upon request)
US Steel Gary Works and other US locations
- Project: Videotec is the electronic security systems vendor of choice for the last seven years (and a vendor to USS for a much longer period of time). Videotec also provides process control video systems for key production lines.
- In 2008 a new security operations center was completed in Pittsburgh. That follows a similar project in 2007 in Gary, Indiana and one in 2006 in Fairfield, Alabama.
Methodist Hospitals of Gary Indiana
- Project: Access control. Videotec provides ongoing maintenance for all systems.
Lucent Technologies Lisle/Naperville, Illinois
- Project: CCTV and access control equipment. Videotec acted both as a subcontractor to our national co-op, PSA, and as contractor to Lucent. Videotec continues to add to and maintain the system.
ADA (American Dental Association) Building for Jones Lang & LaSalle, and Cushman & Wakefield
Video surveillance, access control, and maintenance throughout this twenty three story skyscraper located at 211 E. Chestnut in Chicago.
USS (U.S. Steel) Gary Works and other US locations
Videotec is the electronic security systems vendor of choice for the last nine years (and a vendor for over fifteen years). Videotec also provides process control video systems for key production lines.
Methodist Hospitals North and South Lake Campuses Gary, IN and Merrillville, IN
2013-14 major access control upgrades and new video surveillance installations completed and scheduled to start.
Arcelor-Mittal Steel Northwest Indiana locations
Ongoing security (CCTV and access control), process control, locomotive video, and executive conference room projects.
Lucent Technologies (Alcatel-Lucent) Naperville, IL
Ongoing access control, CCTV, and maintenance projects.
Weiss Hospital in Chicago, IL
Ongoing CCTV, access control, and maintenance projects.